Ambu® Neuroline 715
The Ambu® Neuroline 715 electrode features a high quality silver/silver chloride sensor for optimal signal quality. The transparent sensor area enables you to locate the examination target area very precisely.Request a Quote Clinical Studies
Moreover, the electrode comprises a skin friendly solid-gel that allows you to reposition the electrode several times without losing the adhesive power.
- High quality Ag/AgCl sensor gives you an optimum signal quality
- Transparent sensor area allows precise sensor placement over the target area
- Skin friendly solid-gel enables you to reposition the electrode several times
- Colour-coded lead wires give you easy placement identification
- Wound lead wire gives you an easy handling as the lead wires do not tangle
- No risk of cross-contamination
Ambu Neuroline 715 is available with colour-coded pre-attached lead wires in 50 cm, 80 cm, 120 cm, and 200 cm lengths, and with a Touch-proof safety connector (DIN 42 802) 1.5 mm.
Spare parts & Accessories
There are no spare parts or accessories for this product
Request a Quote
Please specify the requested quantity (Qty.) next to each item and click 'Request Quote' to add to your shopping basket, in order to request a quotation.
You will find the specifications of each product below. Remember - there is no obligation to buy!
|Product no.||Product name||Qty.|
|715 05-K/C/12||Ambu® Neuroline 715|
|715 08-K/C/12||Ambu® Neuroline 715|
|715 12-K/C/12||Ambu® Neuroline 715|
|715 20-K/C/12||Ambu® Neuroline 715|
*Note: A lead length of "05" indicates a lead wire of 50 cm (20").
Ambu Neuroline 715 comes with coloured lead wires in series of red, green, black and white.