The single-use Ambu® aScope™ 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim is a sterile, flexible video endoscope that simplifies your bedside swallow assessments.
Video imaging and recording. Frame-by-frame review.
No endoscope reprocessing or repairs required - all made possible by a single-use solution.
aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim
Reusable endoscopes are not always available when you need them, costly to maintain and clean, and difficult to position when connected to traditional stationary video tower systems.
With aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim, you simplify your bedside swallowing assessments by saying goodbye to all of that.
How it can make a difference
- Is always available, and so supports increasing patient volumes and productivity
- No time-consuming reprocessing or repairs
- Its plug-and-play setup helps you get started quickly
- Delivers high-quality imaging and connectivity right at the patient’s bedside
- Low capital investment with no hidden costs in contrast to reusable video endoscopy solutions
Simplify your bedside swallowing assessment workflow
Single use is always sterile, ready and available. No need to consider the volume of assessments and plan accordingly
Lightweight and portable solution. Easy to bring into intensive care units, hospital wards and acute care facilities
Connected to the aView™ 2 Advance monitor, is easy to place close to the patient where space can be limited
Promotes a better working posture compared to fibrescopes with eyepieces
No cost or hassle associated with cleaning and repairs
Your video endoscopy solution: low capital investment, high quality experience
Low capital investment compared to reusable solutions
Eliminates hidden costs associated with reusables like cleaning supplies, maintenance and repairs
Eliminates the need for long-term service contracts
- Combined with the full-HD aView 2 Advance monitor, you can count on clear, sharp images that make it easy to identify anatomical structures
- A brand-new endoscope for every assessment means the image quality never deteriorates
Easy and straightforward documentation
- Easy to record and store images and videos from an assessment
- View at any time, including frame-by-frame playback
- Easy to review recordings with patients and peers
- Transfer files via USB, Wi-Fi or LAN to support the documentation of your swallowing assessment
- Compatible with PACS servers and electronic medical record software
Be the first to try aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim
Sign up for more information or to schedule on-site training for our fully portable flexible endoscopy system for FEES, featuring the aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim and the aView 2 Advance HD monitor.