Be more productive - wherever your work takes you
The aScope™ 4 RhinoLaryngo endoscopes help you perform procedures confidently, document them easily and streamline your workflow.
Study shows positive impact of aScope 4 Rhinolaryngo
ENT residents perceive reduced burden
A study presented at the Annual Meeting of the Danish Society of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery found that ENT residents perceived that aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo significantly reduced the organizational burden when conducting consult procedures in the emergency department.
Two key factors
- With the single-use aScope RhinoLaryngo, there is no deterioration because you get a new scope for every procedure.
- The ability to record images and videos may facilitate better communication between the clinician and the patient as well as the clinician and their colleagues.
Superior setup, more convenient, cost-minimising
A resident survey and cost-analysis published in Investigative Otolaryngology has found that the single-use aScope RhinoLaryngo compares favourably to reusable rhinolaryngoscopes.
Disposable rhinolaryngoscopes provide an alternative option to reusable systems. A study by Walczak et al., 2020 rated aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim better overall than reusable rhinolaryngoscopes, and came to the following conclusions about the single-use solution:
- Superior setup rating in terms of convenience of setup compared to reusable rhinolaryngoscopes, and rated better overall.
- More convenient rating compared to reusable rhinolaryngoscopes in regard to obtaining, transporting and disposing of the scope within the hospital.
- Cost-minimizing compared to reusable rhinolaryngoscopes for inpatient consults. aScope RhinoLaryngo: A cost-minimizing alternative for inpatient consults.
97% of flexible ENT endoscopy procedures performed satisfactorily
Ambu single-use endoscopes can be used in a wide range of procedures, including nasal endoscopy, flexible laryngoscopy, and therapeutic procedures.